If you are an ardent vinyl records collector, then you would love to advance your collection by purchasing them whenever they are available. Whether it is accessible in open markets, private company, auctions or online. But often you may be tricked in desperation.
Thus, you need to safeguard yourself from paying extra while you buy vinyl records online. Keep these safety tips in mind:
- Do not be in a hurry to make your purchase. Before doing, make sure you do a reference check and authentication review. Go through the reviews from other collectors. Take time to make your purchase if you don’t rely on the integrity of the dealer.
- Dependable dealers bear the vinyl records in their hands. Such traders are better than those who just appear when some posts a buy advert. When you buy vinyl records online find out if the dealer offers quality service online. Go for dealers who have their own site.
- All records aren’t authentic and of good quality. You only find it when you hear them. If the dealer is sure about his product, then he wouldn’t hesitate in playing on his phone for you.
- Online shopping requires credit card payment or check clearance. It will be better if you opt for a COD transaction. As you get the product, you can make the payment simultaneously.
- Your vinyl records should be sent in compact sized mailers with cushion pads. Additional protection like air bags, shredded paper and aired polythene could be stuffed for greater safety. Air popped popcorns are also a suitable protection for eco-friendly stuffing between vinyl record bundles.